MoonEdge is proud to release a brand new KYC process to our users which significantly simplifies and speeds up the entire procedure with the help of the team at SumSub. Although the process is much easier and faster than previous, we still recommend to anyone eligible to do the KYC process, to start it as soon as possible to avoid missing out on our upcoming IDOs.
Before we begin, we want to prepare everyone for a smooth and seamless process which takes less than 5 minutes to complete IF you have all documents ready, so please look over Important Notes below before getting started.
- The email login has been removed, you only need to connect your wallet to MoonEdge.
- The wallet that is connected to the MoonEdge website will be associated with your KYC.
- You only need to KYC once to participate in any future IDOs on MoonEdge.
- The public sale participants don’t need to KYC again if they use the same whitelisted wallet as before.
- You need to be holding a balance of 1000 MOONED to start the KYC process or to have at least 5000 rMOONED after staking.
- Prepare ONE of these documents: a passport copy, driver’s license, ID card or residence permit.
- Prepare ONE proof of residence document.
Follow the steps below to complete your KYC and begin participating in IDOs for the latest Polygon-powered projects on MoonEdge.
- You need to have your wallet with a balance of at least 5000 MOONED connected to the MoonEdge’s website in order to start the KYC process.
- Click on your wallet address details in the top right corner of the screen and then select the button labeled ‘KYC Process’ to begin.
3. Now on the KYC Process page, follow the KYC steps outlined, powered by SumSub.
4. You will need to provide the following:
A) Full Name
C) Country of Residence
D) Email for Verification
E) One of these documents: a passport copy, driver’s license, ID card or residence permit
F) Proof of Residence
G) A liveness verification, which requires you to take a selfie
5. Once you have completed the steps outlined during the process, you will then wait for an update via email on your KYC status, or you can periodically check your status through your Wallet Address tab on the MoonEdge platform.
Note: Unfortunately due to legal reasons, not all places of residence are eligible to partake in IDO events on the MoonEdge platform. Please take a moment to review the list of excluded countries below:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bahamas, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Serbia, Seychelles, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United-States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S), Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Q) How do I know if I passed the KYC process?
A) You will see your KYC verification status on the KYC Process page and also when you click on your Wallet Address tab.You will also receive an email from SumSub confirming that you passed the KYC process.
Q) If I have a problem with the KYC, what should I do?
A) Firstly, you can check the SumSub support page here. If you are still having difficulties or issues once you have reviewed the support page, you can submit a request to SumSub here.
Q) What are the accepted Proof of Address (PoA)?
A) You can find all the accepted documents here.
Q) What are the languages supported by SumSub?
A) SumSub supports most languages, the ones not yet supported can be found here.